For room reservation, to find the best room for yourself, please contact us by email first for detailed room information and advice. If you decide to make a reservation with 25Room, we will offer you a lease by email for your reference first. When the leasing items are confirmed, we will then request the copy of your ID as well as reservation deposit to complete your reservation.
(1) Please send us the photocopy of your passport, which is valid via email
(2) We will send you a deposit bill of NTD 4000 by Paypal to your email account. This amount will be converted to your rent at the check-in.
1. If the room is available immediately, your contract & rent payment starting date will be from the reservation date. If the room is currently occupied until you check in, your contract starts from the date you move in.
2. Usually, the reservation procedure has to be completed in 5 days to ensure the availability. For the rooms with many potential customers interested, the customer who completes the reservation first will acquire the room.
3. To keep the lease renewal priority to our current tenants, any reservation made 3 months earlier to your lease starting date could be changed, if the current tenant in the room decides to extend their lease for another year. The apartment manager will contact you for other interesting offers. However, if there is not any room you are interested, we will then refund the whole deposit to you by paypal (NT 4000).
4. To maintain the living quality for each tenant in the flat, rooms without private bathroom can only accommodate one tenant on a long-term basis. (For short-term visitors, please notify the apartment manager in advance as respect.) Room with private bathroom could accommodate 2 residents on a long-term basis, which will involve additional NTD 300 utilities fee each month.
For the cancellation of reservation, cancellations made in 7 days from the reservation will be refunded with 50% of deposit paid (NTD 2000). Any cancellation made more than 8 days from the reservation date will forfeit the deposit paid.